Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• unistall freelancer unistall flmod menager ... delete my documents/my games/ freelancer ( only the freelancer directory not my documents of corse ) CHECK IS ALL FREELANCER DIREKTORY IN : programs files/microsoft games is deleted if not ( few times the flmod menager mess files when unistaling mods so make shure there is no freelancer directory there and any files ) DELETE them install freelancerinstall fl mod menager or (optional)install freelancer in DIFERENT DIRECTORY install FL mod menager in…
  • ???? what u say drakon ????? the serv will crash if more then 7 ppl will login in same time ????? lol this bug was not posiblle to detect in beta tests .... but i have hope thet the error is coused by SERVER NOT CF 1.6 couse i dont wanna download it again ( 70% now ) so ????
  • like i say befere drakon .. I KNOW THIS BUG WAS NOT POSIBLLE TO DETECT before couse never was so many beta testers online in same time ... to OP please do something to resolve this problem i know U can .. we all belive in U OP and u got our full support ...
  • John So u got corupted download .... dl it again
  • lol not john talk aboute exe folder not exe file and dll folder ... he got corupted download or the flmm is messing mod .. ty like i say delete all ( maybe try check the downloaded mod with the win rar for errors ) and reinstall it again and btw i wanna my dc sig .... rotfl ...
  • BURO are u know what is BEING NICE ..... i was nice .. and i think sometime ppl need some support from others ... couse like U say THEY ARE NOT ROBOTS they got hearts too ... and i know op will do best he can and i never doubt in this but is nice to hear thet somebody is care aboute U not only aboute his own ass ....
  • U DONT NEED ANY CD LOL the mod got own freelancer exe file john do what i say delete freelancer directory delete freelancer mod menager directory delete all mods u got on hard drive exept cf 1.6 or beter delete it too and download again delete the free lancer folder in my documents --> my games --> freelancer remember u must got admin right if u are using the windows xp or windows 2k instal the game again ( freelancer) restart pc try play it .. if everything is look right ( if is working witcho…
  • i forgot ... DONT UNISTAL FEELANCER ONLY DELETE FREELANCER DIRECTORY AND MOD MENAGER DIRECTORY TOO OR SHURE U DO THIS AND DELETE THE FREELANCER DIRECTORY IN MY DOCUMENTS COUSE THERE IS SETUP FILE AND THIS FILE CAN MAKE FREELANCER CRASH WHEN IS MESSED BY OTHER MODS
  • john ... lol COPY CRACK LOL i was think u know this of corse lol ... BEFORE u try play clean freelancer .. please try FIRST PLAY CLEAN FREELANCER couse if u be have ctd ( crash to desktop ) is not the mods foult .. u should then read the freelancer read me .. and write here what pc u got exacly system procesor graphivk card and whole rest if is not cf foult i say what to do then .. ok ??? and to drakon ... EVERYTHING IS WORKING NOW IS NO MORE SERVER CRASH ... so common and help me .. couse i fl…
  • jonessy is working ... and this was the serv foult not mod i think ...
  • john ... TRY PLAY FREELANCER WITHOUT MOD are u got drack to freelancer or orginal cd ????? if not tell me i give u a link to one u must try freelancer without mods couse maybe u got something with your pc and this is not this mod fo
  • kristow is not cf foult ... this mod is TOO BIG for flmod menager and flmm mess files .... and is not hard to reinstall fl lol ... and cf add realy many files .. propably more then anyother mod .. and DOTN INSTAL SDK first .. cf got sdk build in and dont instalunoficial patch 1.4 too instal oficial patch 1.1 but i think is pointless
  • btw to splash demage .. is to hight i think and the radius is to big .. but is only my humbble opinion and OP what for is this halographic projector .. we was try to find any logical use of this but no we dont know what is good in this thing ... maybe is smoke cower or something . rhino looking like bs .. but i dunno