Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Hi there, thanks a lot for the new version 2.0. I´m playing the mod only in singleplayer. Loaded some savegames from 1.9 and found only three issues (I´m playing on an older Notebook with HD4000 onboard graphik): -Intro Videos do not show up (had the same Problem in 1.9). UAC is off, I skip it with ESC button, so no big problem.-Had to manually install the font. Before I had no speed and thrust indicators (solved).-In Coalition Systems for me some bases are invisible (for example the HQ), only …
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) Thanks for your answer. I made again a fresh install of Freelancer and the crossfire 2.0 mod and the problem still exists. It seems, that I am the only one with this problem at the Moment or not? I can´t see a lot of stations (exept their lights and turrets) in the Coalition systems (same problem with the tradelanes in the coalition systems). In all other tested systems everything is visible for me. Maybe some files are missing, but I don´t know, why they won´t be insta…
  • I´m sorry, I haven´t found out yet, how to edit a post. I have the same filesize, number of directories and files, Forlon and Moorhuhn have written above. Can anybody confirm my problem? Maybe ist problem of my older onboard grafic Adapter (HD4000)? If anybody has an idea let me know. Thanks!
  • Thanks for your advice. I have followed the Installation instructions step by step. Have automatically cleaned the registry before the clean install (maybe should have a manual look into it too). Also using Standard ENB shader. My old save games I have copied into a different Directory and have copied it back after full Installation of Freelancer FLMM and crossfire. I have launched all exe files as Administrator. I will do ist step for step again next week (have no time before) and will try to …
  • Have found some time to make a fully new Installation. After Deinstallation and unsing ccleaner, I have cleaned all registry entries, that has been left (were 10-15 I believe). And now everything is visible in the Coalation Systems. Thanks @all for your help. Problem solved Have a nice weekend Starwalker67