Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hi, my name is Pomor and I am playing Crossfire 1.9 sp campaign. Well I am just afer the first mission. I have played vanila many times, and I see the veird thing here. Aren't Xenos supposed to attack the Detroit Munitions and Junker base from time to time? And BH should spawn aroud Buffalo? And many criminal spawns should be around both NY's outward going jumpholes? Well, there are none. Around Buffalo there are some Roughs and Outcasts, around Rochester, Junkers and Roughs. And no one is atta…
  • Thanks for all the answers. (Quote)I guess I am going to try reinstall before playing any further. Especially that my Mod Manage is 1.3 instead of 1.3.1 required by the FAQ. One more question, though. Next to the Rochester there is a new jumpgate (called Custodian). Even while, storyline-wise, not having a jump access, I was able to use that one jumgate. Then through Custodian system I reached something that looked like hub system of sorts. I have not explored any further, it felt like bug expl…
  • No dice. I re-installed the mod: de-activated Crossover, de-installed Freelancer, reboted PC, deleted both folders (saves and installation), installed Freelancer, reboted PC, removed attributes from Freelancer folder, actived Crossfire, reboted PC. Then I have beaten the first mission again.I have just been camping NY' Collorado jumphole for 15 minutes and not a single ship shows up. I can fly around patrol paths, and not a single ship will fly by. Only around the bases there is traffic.To add …
  • Thanks, resolved. After I let Crossfire update itself, all my problems has gone (problems with Freelancer, I mean ).I just kind of assumed that the recently downloaded file must contain all of the updates.