Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Against npcs, the most useful ship is the one that survives longest or is hardest to hit.For PvP, you need a ship that can keep up with a fast opponent. Iguana and Chimera are my 2 favourites for missions/hunts because they are hard to hit. They are also useful in PvP. Iguana is slightly harder to hit, but Chimera has extra cd and cd/torp mounts.For Inner Core hunts and Altair missions I use Iguana, in Sirius I use Chimera. For PvP I can also recommend Cayman or Saracen for agility. Ships with …
  • @DeePSiLVeR11 The Cayman is definitely easy to hit. It was designed for PvP, with the focus on agility, and not small size.They gave it big engines and flight control surfaces for maximum agility.It is probably the best ship for PvP, and probably the worst for missions. (try Saracen instead)In missions you won't be utilising your agility 80% of the time, and then it is only about how big your ship is.Also, you probably spend more time visiting prisons than collecting pods. I have tried Inner Co…
  • (Quote from DeePSiLVeR11)Only if you are right in front of him, moving in a straight line or shooting at him head on. Remember this when you fly a Cayman:- Get behind your opponent and stay there, Cayman is agile enough to do that against most ships.- When your opponent is gunning at you, concentrate on evasive maneuvers and don't fly straight.- Never attack a Chimera or Iguana head-on, instead circle them and hit them when they can't hit you.- Missiles are in the advantage of the most agile sh…