Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• wasn't it supposed to be just covering the value/cost of your ship and equipment? I read that somewhere in the thread of RP changes. (you need enough money to cover the cost of your ship and equipment or something simlar) So, if you fly a cheap light fighter, you can have a few hundred k, and if you fly a battleship, you'll need 65 mill? I think it makes no sence for an absolute newcomer with 5 low cost ships (some low class fighters and freighters), to be required to fly around with 65 mill on …
  • (Quote from Huor)if I understand you right, newcomers will have to make 65 mill with just one char before they can transfer money to another new char. very clever ideait's not about RP here, it's about newcomers who don't have 65 mill. Please consider making it variable. The avarage VHF is worth about 30 mill, the avarage dreadnought about 150 mill (look at your current worth in a vhf char in F8 - stats menu, then substract your money from that, then you get the cost of your ship, equipment and…
  • (Quote from Huor)where is CF's n00b friendlyness? you make it so that a newcomer in a starflier can not deposit his cash to start a second char, until he reached 65mill. I can not follow your logic in that. (and in case I did get your logic right, then I disagree with it) Please reconsider
  • I was flying 5 ships before i even knew what money was (2 eagles and a sabre with nomad guns and 2 dromedary freighters)so yes, you can have 5 ships without them having cost 65 mill
  • provided that the newcomers can actually make the required money to buy a miner on a new neutral char.I said before, lower the limit for Newcomers Only, so they can have their new neutral trading char set up, you can't limit people to one accuont.this is actually a form of forced RP that makes me think about disco (where I already rage quit btw)
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon)maybe apply the same 10-hour limit that protects new players against pvp? under 10 hours: very small limit (2 mill maybe), over 10 hours: 65 mill limit