Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• i simply need a new telnet console for the SPs that can run custom commandsthen they could restart the server
  • putty is a client software... but i need a server console
  • that win server suxive read the manual and after reading 15 pages of pure nonsense i still dont know how to setup a serverespecially that the instruction seems not to be correct
  • which command line?`which serviceive read tons of pages about this crap telling me to thousands of settings but nothing on the stupid manual did really show how to set up that shit i prefere a different tool or no tool if the result is that i have to waste hours for nothing
  • that windows telnet server shit is not working or at least i dont get it workingand i dont have the time for this crap a standalone telnet server would be better because very likely you enter the port and run that damn thing without the need to read tons of manuals with tons of parameters but no sign of the server itself
  • read it from my lips1. im not looking for a tool that shuts down processes manually2. that win telnet shit is not working... it isnt even there3. KpyM-Telnet-SSH is one of those which i already tried to use and i never got a connection running.. sry