Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Science Reseach... under this name the BloodGuard did run a project to test the influence of cloaking devices on the server. Main object was to find out how it does work... what side-effects does it have... how does the community react on it... in which areas of gameplay it could be useful... and if it is a worth addition to Crossfire the results are promising and demoralizing aswell:the current cloak is working more or less good... well lets say it is working... the player is invisible but it …
  • some ppl should read again what was saidive not said a single word about that someone has to count the time or that ppl are able to fly through planets also i need to mention that option 2 has not been test yet by me so i cant tell you if weapons are working with option 2 in option 1 they didnt work and that is good this way i also didnt say that i want this to be an evasive feature... i want it to be the opposite coz there already enough ppl running away on the serverIt is planned as a tactica…
  • basically the idea was to give it to the rich ppl and not the poor onescoz the fuel will cost money so the use will cost and the poor ppl should play more and get money to use the features
  • (Quote) the cloak is a special feature on CF and i dont want it to unbalance the gameso massive cloaking of players is something i will never supportonly those which have the neccessary resources will be able to cloakthat will give the cloak a tactical use which does not destroy the rp on CFto cloak you will need to buy some kind of cloaking fuel... how this fuel will look like is not sure but im playing around to make it some "rare crystals" which for sure will be expensive enough to limit the…