Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• hmm lets see... i did announce what i would do on the meeting last friday... and now the first boards are missing... well ... what could that mean now? I just ask myself why i didnt to that earlier since before i opened this clanportal for the public my clans were successful, feared, the best in their games while in the past years i only had to deal with a kindergarden of rulebreakers, alot of liars, unloyal "friends" and a very big amount of ppl which didnt even care for a minute about all thi…
  • communi... what?which communication?you mean:the endless flamewars?the argueing?the complains?the spam?the endless discussions about rp which never did lead to something?all the ignored stuff i did say or asked for?the "i want this... I want that"?the 'not informing the admin' about important community matters? sorry except one single time there wasnt valueable communication here and on msn/icq for a very long timeand dont call this here community... you are by far no community Ill leave an ins…
  • hmm let me think... do i want you in SWAT clans?No i dontyou were not able to deal with the current rules and duties, some of you were not able to keep up the trustso what reason should i have to let you join a SWAT clan or be a SWAT clan?You are not able to deal with the conditions of such a step and im not going to "invite" the trouble again. to answer your questions about the server... i said it would go offline when im running out of money for the server and that was 2 months ago but like P…
  • interesting... indeed... very interesting since the agresssion towards new ppl which wanted to say something did raise because they have a different oppinion i will jump in to say a few words I announced my plans exactly 1 week ago and i left options open for you, for the community. I also did only close off topic boards yet even if it would just be a few clicks to get rid of everything here (including the direct links some ppl used). I did this to see if my decision and reasons are really corr…
  • 4 things i also want to mention about multiserver - all clans that i know which tried this failed and were either splitted or are dead now (some ex-cf clans belong to them) - multiserver does weaken both communities since both would need the players on their server to show that the server is good-> a good server is full... a full server is good... thats why ppl are interested to join full servers and not empty servers - not even I would try to go multiserver in different communities since it is…
  • (Quote) with no word this has has been said and what haegar said is right... there are many reasons .... mainly how you guys act towards the community and that no matter what i do the support that this community would need to grow is not comming from the membersive requested so many things and until now i got nothing... no help with the mods... no valueable information about the events.... nothing
  • im talking against a fucking wall not a single thing has been said about personal problems I have said all this what i wrote here many times before there are various threads here on the forum about exactly the same topic I also have asked for help so many times before but in the end i mostly was working alone and notbody ever has said anything about creating those mods so ppl leave this community.... the exact opposite was said by my after seen that post here my oppinion about you guys not read…
  • (Quote) what?
  • the administrative stuff is not clear yet since i didnt give them away to somebody because i didnt find someone that is able to do thisa SP member requested to be serveradmin but in fact I have my doubts that this would make any sense because he doesnt have the knowledge to administrate everything where modding is highly required and the other administrative jobs are not much different from what the SPs already do XL for sure wont do anything coz he hates FL and wont return except this place do…