Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

• here are the first screenshots of Crossfire 1.63 Planetary surface (Planet Lost Paradise)Its still unsure if this "concept" will find its way to the final version of CF1.63 (a decision about that will be done tomorrow): one of the new Starspheres of CF1.63: Rebuild of Earth (way more details and a better atmosphere): Rebuild of the Earth Cityscape (way more details):
  • information classified btw. yes i know BS have to dock in space originally but i thought it would look cool if one giant BS would fly over a city
  • ppl can speak about CF like they want... it just shows there poor lvl of behaviour and their lack on skills CF is the most complex and perfect mod in FL and nothing ever will change that we shouldnt care about some idiots as long the good guys are here and supporting us (Quote) fans
  • its just one planet which will be this way... the water is "solid" which means you cant have a bath but you will take damage from the collosion the sky has a barrier so you cant fly up all the timebesides those few islands there is nothing interesting (well ok a landing pad is there) the Lost Paradise Planet will be in a hidden system... so it will take some time before you see all this in real
  • @sanny - die chars bleiben Lasersize is a problem yes... but even if i concentrate on rp then the size will growi already compress the files the best i can but new rp elements need space cf1.63 comes with reworked designs... which take space aswell - but i designed things like the new earth in a way it doesnt really need more space than the old one right now the update client version are 30mb on my hdd (including files that will overwrite stuff from cf1.62) the main part of the new mod is advan…
  • the work on the 5 new systems will be finished somewhen tomorrow the new features shouldnt take long.... the update of the clan logos and clan systems could need a little bit longer due to the fact that i need a list first of the owned systems O_o (lost the overview during the last weeks) after that only the bugfixing and testing keeps left
  • well ok last update for today....due to the recent shit i had to spend much time with other things like talking with ppl i dont really like as a result of this my time plan got messed up a little bit... i was not able to finish the work on the systems but i was able to fix 2 bugs cockpits in sol wont disappear anymoreand the coalition gates will stay there aswell(this shit took me almost 3 hours coz i had to recreated everything) Corporal - if you mean "moving" by "orbiting" then i need to disa…
  • i still didnt get the neccessary clanlogos
  • the NY system (now ppl cant say that they didnt find the rules)
  • no musicit does scrollits a "hologram" projected about 15k away from manhattan... and it doesnt go away
  • true not a big deal... but the size of the mod would raise 10-20 mb
  • ok following deal.... ive prepared the new mod in a way that the clansystems can be updated from the serverside (if the logos are submitted) ill delete the old unused logos of DAD and PiA and whatever else is leftif i get the new logos before the release fine... then i will add them... if they come later it will simply be a test for the new serverside update system oh btw. ive done bugfixes today and stumbled over problems.... i cant really find a problem with the shooting star... everything lo…
  • ok i didnt post much because i was busy working on the mod and with private stuff but now ive some news Hyperspace Vortex: the Crossfire Launcher: reputation probs with asf/csf fixedID errors fixedKamov infocard fixedScouser shield bug fixedinfocards for coalition ships fixedAdonis mine/cd bug fixedCD/Torp slots on Shroud fixed (other ships dont have that bug)Coalition missiles available nowCoalition gattling sound bug fixedArmored Transporter fixedkossac sur fixedlagg sur fixedadminstation lau…
  • you guys better than haegar... without him many features wouldnt be possible
  • no - no whipe of anything is needed (at least i think so) btw. the version will be 1.7 ... and it will come with a new chapter of the story (just a very small one) btw. the destructable stations have been tested today... they are working fine in SP but make probs in MPive found another way to create them in MP but that most likely will increase the lag... therefore it wont b part of the mod
  • wavey already said it and i doubt that the lag will increase because those visibility changes are mostly client side
  • the hyperspace vortex (WarTex ^^) has been recreated completely to make it look much better... and the animations have been extended aswell a new weapon will be intruduced ... it will be compareable with the coal gats and the ppc... but it will be hidden and therefore more valueable in $ (maybe it will take a little bit less energy than those other weapons)the name: "DK Annihilator" (DKA) the work on the "Deva Station" will start tomorrow no updates today coz im on a party this evening