Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Next year will be FLs 20th anniversary and I was just recently informed that there is something planned for that on twitch. Kinda like a possiblity to stream and showcase active mod projects.I don't have any details about this. Dunno who is organizing it and where it happens. Ive not been directly asked by the people involved but got this info/request indirectly instead.To be frank, I have never streamed before and actually never had the intention to ever start with that. In my eyes that would b…
  • I can try to put such a message into the newsletter i December.Sending a 2nd one probably wont be possible since sending mass emails is not really liked by the server hosts. I had trouble because of it last year.
  • Ok, as I learned yesterday I apparently misunderstood how this FL anniversary event was meant to happen.I had the initial impression that this meant to be a centralized event with a place where everything happens, but it looks like the different modding projects do their streams separately on twitch, youtube or wherever else they want (if they do them) and the only thing connecting this event is just a schedule telling interested players to which location they actually can go if they are interes…
  • Ok guys, about two weeks till the FL 20 year anniversary.Time to discuss what we are going to do.Lets start with an initial and not so unimportant issue. I am renovating the house atm and expect to get a new kitchen on Monday 6th March.That is right after the anniversary weekend and I was not entirely sure about my progress till then and how to find the time to actually do all of the stuff.Despite the CF updates that I also put out (if possible weekly) I meanwhile managed to be ahead of schedule…
  • (Quote from bokipk)Since I can only give such ingame rewards on the server its of course MP related.The forum reward/trophy of course would be for everyone... also the ones which simply attend the discord meeting.Trophies - SWAT Portal
  • (Quote from SeerixSR388)My bad, I should have consulted a calendar (I am a mental wreck atm). Will correct the post.Note to myself: add "mental" wreck to the mod somewhere (just for the lols)
  • Ive seen you guys in Innercore when I came online after ~3 hours on discord discussing mod related topics. Did not want to disturb your exploration trip.
  • and todays pvps brought back some fancy memoriesthx
  • everything ok?