Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Played so far all of the X games.The sandbox elements are really cool... you can build your own space stations, fleets and economic empire.The games lacks one for me very important factor... story. There is story but it is not really fleshed out. The earlier X games at least tried to put much more story elements into it... and partly even mix it with the actually pretty complex story of the X-universe which is told in books and short stories.The X-Universe is one of the most fascinating I and st…
  • combat is key part of the game and can not be avoided at all.
  • I dont know any X game where you were able to avoid combat or at least intense situations.There are pirates everywhere. There are Xenon invasions. Khaak invasions... the main story of ALL the X games forced you to fly deep into Xenon territory while being constantly under fire, there Split are pretty unforgiving if you provoke them... the Paranids are not any better than the Split.And since capturing other faction ships is the best way to build up a fleet (trade fleet first) combat is a key elem…
  • As much I love this game... the performance really sucks.Unless they did some serious multicore optimizations adding more content will make the performance issues worse.