Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• the version structure is based on main release of the mod and its 10 main chapters (thats why we ended with 2.0)Increasing the version number just for minor updates such as bonus missions would make stuff more complicated during the patch process.
  • I wanted to let you discuss a bit more.
  • I am a bit late with the reply but here we go.Ill comment on the initial ideas and suggestions(Quote from ILIYAN)1. Ammo being sold everywhere in SP and MP.Well, SP and MP are connected so it would be tricky to seperate it (not impossible). The way I see it some faction specific ammo (e.g. Coalition) should remain in the specific territory. It makes not much sense if factions sell their ammo to enemy factions.However, I can imagine an exception. Clan bases. It would be possible to allow clan tra…
  • (Quote)define "necessary routes" plz(Quote)There are bombers in CF. You should play more.(Quote)Stuff has not changed... you still can get rich quickly. Ask the billionairs on the server.(Quote)It is already compressed as much as possible.(Quote)Before FLhook was a thing people used FLshell. It has a console command which allowed players to type e.g. "/resetstart bretonia" and instead of being on manhatten they were on New London, their starting ship was a bretonian light fighter and the charact…
  • you have fiber cables?
  • (Quote from ILIYAN)We have pigeons... does that count?A study in 2016 ranked germanys internet quality behind afghanistan... i dont have the feeling that much has changed.We have 5G in a hand full of cities... and no G in many villages all across the country. But at least internet is expensive here.... much more than in other countries.Instead of fast fiber optic connections to every household we have this fantastic vectoring tech which limits the bandwidth on the last few meters because of reas…
  • (Quote from ILIYAN)final off topic comment updateIll get a 250mbit upgrade next week without additional costs. Sometimes you have to make some phone calls.
  • also worth to consider that once fined or taxed you can't be fined or taxed again by that player for some time.
  • (Quote from ILIYAN)That's not correct. Pirate RP requires the tax command. Out of RP kills are not allowed. The rules are pretty clear on that.