Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• (Quote from Scarface135)yeah, i got a RTX card a few weeks ago after my gtx 1080 started to make problems (sold it -> still works but became a bit unreliable) Raytracing has not been the killer argument for switching for the simple fact that only very few games even support it and the visual difference in my eyes is minimal in most of these games. Reflections and lighting effects have existed before RTX eventhough they were kinda faked... Main reasons for RTX: 1. you dont get anything else (exc…
  • the rtx 2070 super is about 16% faster than the GTX 1080... so yeah something improved however I fail to see the need to have a RTX 2080 or even RTX 2080 ti.... I mean how high does your frame rate have to be? In most games I have 150-200 FPS which is total nonsense actually since the refresh rate of the monitor most certainly is lower. I by default cap my FPS at 75 because thats what my monitor can handle and that leads to the pleasant side effect that the graphic card runs at 53°C under "load…
  • once there are more games supporting it it might be worth it but even then it depends on how the game utilize it like i said... lighting and reflections existed before RTX its just a bit more accurate now in the end often personal taste... many people wont notice a big difference