Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• If it shows a waypoint then you are supposed to go there directly. Using different paths always comes with the risk that something breaks. To prevent that we would have to created excptions for every possible path the player could take. The amount of fail conditions we would need to create if players ignore the direct path is pretty high and even then I doubt that we would be able to cover every possibility.
  • (Quote from sp00n)And here i have to disagree because of the developers point of view multiple events have to be triggered while flying from point a to point b. These triggers happen based on location or time. With other words if the player is at the wrong location or certain time conditions are not met then the next mission events can not be triggered. Its not only about waypoint A or B... its also about loading specific settings while the player is traveling, spawning ships at specific ranges…
  • no actually he had a good point I just have a bit more experience with that stuff
  • yes. such stuff happensn if you ignore what the game tells you to do Best is to load a mission generated savegame (never the autosave) and try again