Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• After building my new PC, Mass Effect Andromeda is the first new game I have tried to play on it.I have this game for quiet some time but never played it, knowing that it is very hardware demanding and I wanted to play it when I can really play at ultra settings. While I love the Mass Effect franchise the many negative critics about Andromeda in the past months which eventually even has lead to the point that the game studios where Andromeda was developed were closed and all announced Singlepla…
  • I suppose this sums it up: youtube.com/watch?v=rv8ACTz2Ego
  • Ive just noticed that there is a mid game bottleneck.All open missions done and now I can only progress when I finish one final quest... and since I have still to find the other missing ships and build two new colonies.... this really appears to be a bottleneck in the storyline.Most likely it is used to balance difficulty.
  • Ok, after finally playing through the game I think I am able to say more about the state of the game. I miss a few things in this game that would be essential for a good game.One of these things is the importance of the story.Yes, of course the main story is important in some way but for the longest time playing this game the main story had no importance at all because you drift away into many unimportant side quests and repetive tasks that you almost forget that there is a bigger story somewhe…
  • The dev team behind Andromeda did the DLCs for the other mass effect games. So i would assume they not bad at what they are doing.I generally believe that a stupid release date is to blame. Especially considering that Andromeda was done for a new game engine. 1-2 years of additional development time and the game probably would have been alot better.