Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I am a bit early this year.Most likely the annual mod awards will start on 1st December (friday) and this year i want to put a small animation with ingame pictures of Crossfire on out moddb page. Since I dont want to use old screenshots that I have used in the past years I request that you guys submit new cool high-res screenshots from CF to this thread.40-50 would be enough Some special stuff would be nice, to show that CF is still a cool mod. So... what are you still waiting here? go go go!!
  • Ive just done a mid res render since it actually is only going to play on the moddb page. youtu.be/9p2jCvzLTek
  • The fist voting Phase is over meanwhile and Crossfire is in the Top100 again. The 2nd phase of the voting just started. Congratulations! A mod that you are connected to on ModDB has made it into the Top 100 Mods of 2017. 3,297,965Visitors 53,241Votes 4,348Mods Competing 5,324Votes per day 73%Released Mods in Top 100 WarHottest Theme 9 yearsLongest Dev Time 4 monthsShortest Dev Time Making the top 100 is no easy feat so great effort on making it this far. Now that nominations are over and the fi…
  • already was complaining about that @ TSP The Starport - A Freelancer Game Fansite :: Anyone still around? [Forum - Freelancer Discussion]