Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• i also have no access to the server.... cant use the console or anything else ill see if i can sort out the prob somehow
  • well i did a reboot over the my admin console... well the reboot was successful but i still cant connect to the server directlyso i think there is a connection problem at the hosts side looks like patience is word of the day
  • so so hat er also gesagtnaja ich komm ja nichtmal dazu ein passwort einzugeben... ich nehm mal an das es nicht geändert wurde
  • i did call the provider today without any result they cant fix the problem... and they told me to fix it via serial console... but that is not working aswell atm i dont know what to do... the only solution i have is to reinitiate the server which means that all the software will be deleted and the system will be resettedas a result of this CF including all the other tools would go p00f
  • actuallly i didnt say a single word about char whipe (the server does a backup of the chars every morning) the problem is the loss of all tools, scripts, settings, the FL iso and the CF server edition (no backups available)
  • im not sure how you imagine a server looks like... the server is located about 300km away from me in a servercentervery likely the server is not much more than a blade in a slot of a blade server chassis (one of thousands)
  • yes mostly... just a few bucks are missing but actually i need the files on the old server to rebuild everything from the scratch could take ages
  • no there are no backups atm coz the mod is fairly new and i wanted to wait if there are bugs to be fixed there is also no server version in my pc coz i had to do a format 1 week ago and no blaster if the server does not react you cant do a backupi called the support 2 hours ago and we managed to find at least the error source... the hddnow the only question is... if it totally broken or if its only a minor problem (like the controler or something like this)right now the server is in rescue mode…
  • speculations... that has nothing to do with any problems you might have had with ur pc there is a damn big difference between modern servers and client pcs ... its a completly difference system/architecture
  • @pc ur wrongi was not talking about processor or any other single component you can find in a normal pc aswell i was talking about the serverstructure of a blade center which is not comparable with a normal PC (and usually i know what im talking about) the server will be back this evening... ill have to work on it the whole day before i can bring it back online for you