Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• BG_Shu got banned from BG because he broke important rulesHe is member of several other clans which is a serious violation of BG rules... the clans he is member in is well known by BG and we r not really happy about this he has no right to enter custodian anymore and i suggest that the other clans also refuse access to their systems for himhe has no right to play in ASF or CSFBG members have the order to stop any contacts to him until further noticehis clantag has to be removed till tomorrow BG…
  • i agree with streamer that we shouldnt name them here yet... but i do this coz of other reasons (Quote) great... and that you tell me now??!?!??!??
  • Matze is going to prove that he is no member of chaos and that this guy is somebody else.... so ill see how he will do this my researches have shown that those chaos dont belong to jibi know one of them from LR im going to examine the ID out of the aurora server (no better dont ask)
  • he has send following pic to me which should be the proof ill leave the decision about this topic to the BG coleaders
  • the problem is we have a screenshot showing a [CHAOS]Matze which is german and has same fighting skills as far as i know and Matze was not seen on the CF server for a few weeks now and we have this screenshot which should be a proof that he never was on the TNG serverwell the screenshot doesnt show a TNG server but it doesnt also show CF (which is kinda confusing)it can also be that he was on the tng server but made the screenshot before the game was able to load all servers from gls ive also f…
  • decision done... discussion over