Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• the leader of the Return to Earth (Rückkehr zur Erde) just contacted me and asked for help they need my ship modelswell i expected more from a mod that has been praised so often in the community... personally i think they dont really will be able to finish that mod before FL is deadall they got are just a few screenshots and a few systems.... not much if you ask me im tending not to give the ship models to these guys ... mainly because i know the leader of this project... he was in a german FL …
  • sry but i only will work with ppl that have some style and for sure i wont work with a GTF (i was the GTF leader and i know what im talking about) and for sure most mod creators think different when they want to create mods... for most of them are many systems and ships important... but they overpower everything and make everything so easy i dont want to responsible (even not partly responsible) for such a project i will create my mods and if other mod creators with some style want to help me..…