Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Better late then never.With the upcoming skill revamp it is required to respect your toons.To prevent wasting respect tokens there are a few useful toons and some important info below. Star Trek Online - Space Skill PlannerSTO Skill CalculatorTribble Skill Revamp values for each bridge officer power affected by skills : stobuilds I personally see these tools as a good way to prevent wrong skill choices. Infact the skill player web tool shows way more information about the impact of your choices…
  • to be honesti dont know yet with yesterdays tribble patch again changes to the skill system were made and probably this is not even the final state yet
  • From what I could read did the skill revamp have a major impact on the ship performance. Nearly everyone is reporting heavy increases of DPS with the new skill system.Also other aspects of the ship (speed/turn/hull/etc) seem to be much better meanwhile. It is adviced to use Intelligence as primary specialization and strategist as secondary.Below is a small summary about which skills are adviced by the DPS League. (Quote) This is the skill tree adviced for Romulans: This is for Fed/KDF chars: By…
  • Ok meanwhile I managed to do my first own test.The most fucked up ISA run ever. I messed up the start... I forgot to enable my alpha strike... I got stuck for 30secs near the transwarp hub coz of a tractor beam.... I died once coz of getting stuck... the nanite spheres healed the right transformer .... and still i got 74k dps on this totally messed up runcertainly not my highest result but based on everything that went wrong I would have expected like ~40k