Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• The rules banner in New York IS necessary. This banner is only visible in MP and serves its purpose. Removing that banner does clearly not attract more players (why should the removal attract more players?). Fact however is that if you ask the CF players if they have read the readme then the majority of them will tell you "no". Therefore putting rules into a file that nobody reads makes absolutely no sense. Putting the rules infront the start location in MP however will get players to read them…
  • (Quote from darkwraith007) I said that the MP-ID message happens once an enough. Infact there is a 1 hour cycle of announcements and I dont intent do change that. (Quote) And I tought you dislike the rules banner? (Quote) I have named plenty of good reasons why new players wont start with a neutral reputation. In more than 10 years that this mod and this server exists you are the first one who wants a boring neutral char.Yes, we are still focused on the vanilla gameplay. Our main goal with this…
  • weight has not much to do with size next to that is the classification of ships not based on their mass
  • there wont be a version 2.1 of the modwe cleary said that version 2.0 is going to be the final mod version of CF fail conditions are there for a good reasonwithout them a good amount of other triggers cant correctly activate read the crossfire license agreementCF2.0: Changes to constants.ini file(Quote)Invincible AI
  • @darkwraith007 I dont really know whats wrong with you. Apparently some people did a major mistake in the past, resulting in what you currently are.Since a few years I am trying to be a bit more polite than I used to be... really... Ive become alot more patient with people like you. In your case I have been extremely patient so far... Ive read all your posts, your complaints and your suggestions... no matter how stupid that shit actually was. I even invested my valuable time to explain alot of …
  • 1. I dont need your current IP...I dont need to find a needle... If i want to block something then I can block your ISP or the IP range of your region.2. this beeing put aside, everytime you visit this side, everytime you post a new idiotic comment you leave your new IP here (im just saying)3. I am not threatening you to sabotage you... Infact that is just making use of a security mechanism. A large amount of software developers do that and its in no way illegal or wrong to do so. Most software …