Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I disagree in every point with you. 1. the large cap ship guns already have higher range than normal weapons2. the cap ship main guns do damage3. there are large cap ship weapons from various factions with different types of projectiles and even the small fixed mounted ones resemble the ones of the original house factions4. each type of cap ship already has its very specific purpose (some cause wide area damage, others are cap ship killers, others have fast firing weapons against fighters)5. th…
  • and what if somebody cant pay such a fee or forgets to pay....ship gone? char damaged? regarding weapons... as i said... there are factional weapons for the large cap shipsfor the smaller ones it simply is not possible since there are no hardpoint types left we could usethats a limitation of the FL engine and unless we get the source code this cant be changed
  • (Quote) ... which leads me to the question how a player should be able to earn such a fee when not being able to launch
  • it also means that the rich people simply win battles because they are richpeople with less money cant afford the battleships and have a major disadvantage in combat then this would mess up the complete balance of the mod
  • you see problems where none arePromethean made suggestions and i dont agree to that point of fewi explained why and thats it in my eyes not ever idea is a good oneputting aside that i have many years of experience and alot of knowledge about whats possible, I also try to foresee the consequences of such changese.g. what happens to grounded battleships? How do ppl earn money if they cant launch?Lets face it... its best to think about such stuff before changes are done because its pretty hard to …