Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

• a relative good mobile gametested it and meanwhile it does not even crash on win 10 anymore
  • since the last update the game does not start anymore no info on whats wrongre-install will probably reset the progress
  • didnt do a windows updatejust an update of the app as it told me that i have to do it in order to play made a backup of my profile (manually on my hdd, since i cant even connect it to my fb account for some reason) and uninstalled the appnow it wont install the app anymorei always get an error code
  • the game starts to piss me off meanwhilegot it running after many tries and manual edits on the microsoft store settings but now Im stuckevery few hours my base gets overrun and i cant do anything against iteach time I loose nearly my complete production which renders me completely unable to make any progressearning 40k metal... lossing 35-40k every few hours the game is absolutely imbalanced... you can get attacked by people which are 30 levels above you and simply overrun your baseive tried 3…
  • i lost 35k this morning ... 1 hour after i collected the resourcesits not possible to produce that much in one hour at my level
  • i dont have the option to take another fight insteadi also have never seen troops fighting in my own base, i can only use troops on missionsall i have are the turrets and a lacking amount of walls and shields i also have no idea why i have these heros.... I can not use them anywhere
  • these walls are effective?
  • but most units simply can walk through them
  • meanwhile on lvl6 i decided to go for this layout managed to defend it a few times but also lost a few battles which certainly is no surprise since my defenses are not high lvl yet (most of it is still lvl3... only very few are lvl4 or 5) the base layout puts every important building behind walls and covered by shieldsthe HQ has highest protection as its covered by all 3 shieldsin each corner of the map is a relative cheap building as a distraction to buy some time (enemy troops might go for th…
  • not a single attack in 5 daysis that normal? i used to get attacked multiple times a day before i did the changes to my base
  • i hardly can tell if my defense has anything to do with thatactually i focused more on the resource buildings when i hit lvl6for gods sake these upgrades will be done on friday
  • havent took notice of these events yet
  • its weirdweeks ago I was able to defend my base... won most of the attacksI have not changed the base layout.... but upgraded all the buildings to lvl6now i cant win a single battle anymore i wanted to upgrade to lvl7 but for meanwhile 2 weeks i cant get the resources together coz everytime i am above 500k metal i get attacked and I loose +100k which is more than i can earn before the next attack happensduring the past weeks i didnt win a single fight
  • ive meanwhile decided to use my last 100 cystals to buy 24 hour immunitythis way i got to the 750000 metal for the lvl7 upgrade but actually i still done know what im doing wrong
  • so its going to get better?
  • well, ive started the lvl7 base upgrade nowwill finish in about a week most buildings except 2 or 3 are on lvl6, the others certainly will reach that point this week
  • without the -
  • scout tower?
  • never seen it
  • did i forget to update?