Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• With the upcomming Windows 10 release Ill be able to get required information about the new OS and use that info to optimize the CF2.0 installation process.This allows us to re-release CF2.0 as a new Full version of the mod. We still have not solved all problems on the server and many features are still not active but the mod as it is actually is working stable meanwhile.A full release will contain all so far done patches and most important the latest Crossfire Launcher version. This will for m…
  • any additional content of course will be distributed via launcher aswell
  • huor suggested to start testing the clanbases a few weeks agoI told him to wait a bit until we finished some other tests so dunno
  • we have dont optimazations for windows 7 + 8 already (probably also for xp... dunno... im too lazy to test) windows 10 is a different topic... since we have zero experience with it about compatibility we will have to do tests as soon we have a windows 10 system up and running (which currently is not the case) however since windows 10 is going to be the OS of the future (yes... I deeply believe that this is going to be the case) it will be our top priority to get everything running under windows…
  • what tool are you talking about?
  • *sigh*windows 10upgraded yesterday while all my old programs seem to run like before windows 10 made major issues after the upgrade it started with not being able to open the startmenü or interacting with the explorertask manager opened but instantly stopped respondingupdating graphic drivers instantly crashed that setup these issues got fixed after 7-8 restarts (dunno why) remaining issues:i cant do desktop settings since it tells me that the windows function has no program assigned O_omy mous…
  • for gods same windows 10 has some repair functionseverything working now except FLgot the directply stuff and it tells me that it cant install it now
  • A small update. The final release will delay a bit. I think its best to do a few tests with the clan bases first since that also requires some patching of the clients in the end.We will need a test clan which helps us getting the tests done. The final release of the mod will contain like already announced a bit additional content.A new high-end shader.a few additional shipsif time allows it even a new bonus mission We also have completely rebuild the installer software and tested it with countl…