Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Power Levels are a scientific topic that hardly ever can be finished in this game. You have 4 power system which of course run best if the power levels are high. Weapons (you should always keep this as high as posible since your weapons consume this power; it also helps to understand that you do alot more damage if your power level is high for each shot the game calculates the damage based on your current weapon power)(Quote) Shields (shield power increases your shield strength, shield hardness…
  • on the way to perfection [xattach=5627][/xattach]
  • The Following overview shows how power levels work and can be calculated. (Quote)While in my eyes the damage calculation above in that table is very interesting i personally think that such standardized calculations are very confusing. Especially when you want to calculate damage. For me personally its more important to understand how to keep my power levels (especially weapon power high)... its not important to me to calculate exact damge values like its done above... its just enough to know t…