Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• i think ppl will be able to live with that
  • I can understand the people which are complaining.IF there is not going to be a full SP mode like promised then done promises were broken.Its like asking people for money for something they will in the end never get... and that is very close to a fraud actually. Developers on the other side are creative people... they will give a SP mode AND demand that the players are online at the same time.That does not exclude each other.
  • The thing is... this is not a problem that all of a sudden happened.Its not a step that was necessary to be done because all of a sudden they noticed that their is no other way of doing it. Every step towards a server based universe has lead to the fact that the universe is not client based... so that should not be a surprise for them. (Quote)And if the developers would have planned to make a offline game they wouldnt have designed it in such a way.Claiming that this was a decision that was rec…
  • I dont think that this is a matter of whats possible or what not.Of course you could handle such a game on a home PC. The client has only to calculate data that is relevant for just one player... not data for 1000 players.Its like in FL... on the server the calculations for many players are required... for all the systems that they are in. On the client only one system at a time is active and that also could be applied on ELITE. IF the data that needs to be calculated on servers is that big the…
  • either that or pure incompetence
  • yeah sorry but it certainly has not been done due to an accident or reasons they could not have influenced