Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• As many of you have already finished to play the new story missions I'd like to get some feedback on these missions.I am aware that especially the ending might leave the players with feeling reaching from "wow, incredible" to "why have you done this?" I dont want to spoil anything and this discussion is not meant to reveil anything. I just want to see if people like the way how the Crossfire story developed. Was the "loss" at the ending too much or was it something that makes you think "ok it w…
  • 2) did you stumble over it between 2 regular story missions? -> then it was a bonus mission 3) hmm... how is your "juni-voice"? can you do that? Voices are tricky...compared to CF1.9 we have used alot of voice samples during mission flight but also took care of many new dialoges and scripted scenes between the missions to tell the story. More than 15 new voices were created by me for CF2.0 but the tricky part is and will remain the voices of original characters. For Orillion and Trent I certain…
  • Humans lose their ability to travel to inner core after the last mission. So no bases there.And seriously i doubt that the DKs would like to see that. Yes the storyline did end with a big blast.... and there could have been some "house cleaning" after that but nothing we could have build after the current end would have been THAT important.-> to leave on a high note doing changes after that part of the story would have been technically hard since many modding limits have been reachedit also wou…
  • well... the story was build in a way to allow players to think about what happens behind the scenes Its not logical to assume that Trent was involved in everything... the outcome of the storyline certainly is also based on events that are not directly linked with trent as main character.The Coalition plot clearly is based on such events.I have introduced the Coalition commander as a re-appearing story character just like Quintaine, Walker or Von Claussen. They all had a background story which w…
  • and nothing i said indicated something else
  • I said that it is technically not possible next to that is everything that happens AFTER the storyline not necessary related to the storylinethats just the open SP with the openSP/MP environment
  • no they wontthats not how FL reputation systems works
  • Of course the difficulty could have been made harder.Infact it was during the first tests of these missions. But based on the feedback from pure SP players we decided to lower the difficulty in many of the missions.People from the server generally have higher expectations since they are used to fight harder opponents -> other players.