Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• With Crossfire 2.0 we have redesigned the use of cloaking devices. Red cloaking crystals are still required to cloak a ship. The amount depends on the type of the cloaking device and the ship that needs to be cloaked.Fighters require the smallest amount of crystals to start the cloaking process while with increasing size the ships require more crystals to activate cloaking. Large battleships require the highest amount of crystals.Crystals can be obtained from Inner Core like in CF1.9We are curr…
  • the crystals are commoditiescommodities always get removed when the player dies only way i can think of is turning them into ammo which as far i can remember does not get removedbut i dont know if the looting will work as intended and there might be a problem with ammo limits
  • the limit for ships is certainly not an issue (this could be limited via volume)im more worried about limits for ammo and anticheat stuff
  • updated the cloaking energy to be considered an equipment instead of commoditythis way the crystals very likely wont get lost when being killed