Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• The rank system is pretty simple.You start your career as ensign (when playing the tutorial) and get promoted to lieutenant right after it. A lieutenant that is commanding a ship... well ok... unusual but ok. You keep that rank for the first 10 ranks... at rank 10 you will be promoted to lieutenant-commander and get a new ship for freeat rank 20 you will be promoted to commander (also with new ship)at rank 30 you will be promoted to captain (at this point missions will become more difficult but…
  • the skill tree is actually not a real skill tree skills are based on tiersso if you are liutenent you can only skill the tier 1 skillswith the next rank you can skill the tier 2 abilities and so onbut you are not forced to invest your experience points... you also could wait however... yes you can reset the skillsbut that costs Zen at the beginning i have skilled the torpedo damage... today i dont even have a torpedo launcherso the skill is useless... so either i mount torps again or I change t…