Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Id like to use this thread to address a few problems with really bother me these days. Lets start with the server.It bothers me that certain people on the server believe that they can do whatever they want. The amount of unnecessary conflicts increased to a level that is not normal anymore.Normally i wouldnt care about a few fights here any there but meanwhile I receive reports about unfair attacks and rule violations several times a day.That somewhat pisses me off as it is wasting my time. I h…
  • if i am giving orders then i do in public so everybody knowshowever... i am able to deal with such business myself if neccessary
  • yes, it could mean to bring new games to SWATthere are mp games which fit into the portal and are actually being played by our memberspoint is... they play them somewhere else instead
  • to name just a few:EVE OnlineThe old RepublicBlack Prophecy and there are for sure more
  • ok... thats exactly the point spikywe proved long time ago that it can work... and you were part of the 2 helbreath clans during that time
  • i cant and wont force any1 to something
  • ur getting a bit off topic however... thats my feedbackand if you think about it you will notice that its not far from the truth all these small troubles prevent every good progress hereand while i even could decide (in theory) to open a new game section myself by founding a new clan the big problem is called timeIve to use my time to keep CF running somehow... I spend my time to keep the status quo and it is getting harder with every year.In a few years there might be nothing left worth workin…
  • ive done that various times in the past... but like i said.. i cant afford the time anymore
  • it does not matter what games I play (as i barely have time to play other games)point is that other games which would fit into the portal are being played by the community members... outside the portal on one side everybody wants an active community but on the other side nearly nobody is willing to do something for itIts always me who has to invest time, money and alot of work pushing things here.Instead of supporting Freelancer I could drop that game and invest my time into a new, modern game …
  • (Quote) What interest do I have keeping everything running here and supporting you people joy?Everyone of you want me to continue and of course you would be upset if I suddenly decide to close the server and this Portal.In the same way I am upset when the time comes that I have to close SWAT because the members didnt care. As MY time is limited I have just one alternative option to the current situation. I close the Freelancer section and start something new. I can do that when i dont have to t…
  • I am not quiet sure where I gave the impression that Freelancer and working my arse off for that game gives me any satisfaction.My work on the mod and the server is necessary for the Portal... and thats it.The server and the mod were created because it was necessary for the community. I am also not sure where I appear to be interested in profit now... I am interested in the future of this Community... nothing else.So to get it straight... my interest is the success of this place. Thats what giv…