Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• What is wrong with US TV?Every good Sci-fi TV series is getting canceled. Firefly, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Caprica, Battlestar Galactica, V - The visitors.... just to name a few. While BSG, SG-SG1 and SG-A at least got the chance to end their storyline (earlier than actually planned) other series did not even get the chance to really get started.Official explaination: people in the us didnt like the series.Well, these series at some point arrive in europe or in case …
  • but they dont replace those series with ones that get them money... they produce new ones that they cancel personally i liked the beginning of SG-U much more than the 2nd season... that was more about conflicts within the team and not about aliens that first want to learn from the destiny and then suddenly even cross the distance between galaxies just to leave at some point again to be replaced by drones which appear in every damn episode "yay we have beaten them,..." "no we didnt, they are bac…
  • i disagree herethat arguement does not really fit in my eyes e.g.music is known for thousands of yearscomposers know every notes... and every years hundreds if not thousands of interesting compositions are being created
  • too much to read
  • of course I hear from time to time stuff that ive heard beforebut it surprises me often enough how much new 8 or more notes can create and in case of science... we know almost nothing yet
  • try it husker
  • well, in my case that could still work