Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Swat 2.1

As you can see there are some changes here. As the update of the forum didnt work last night i have decided to completely reinstall it and restore the content then. Well... it looks like i make some progress meanwhile. The look of the site aswell as the features are not final yet... there are many settings that i still have to do. That for sure will keep me busy for the next few days.Well of course the work on Crossfire also will be done. A release can be expected pretty soon as we meanwhile ha…
  • Swat 2.1

quick replay has a submit button and never has a preview
  • Swat 2.1

• Swat 2.1

after just 17 hours of work you cant expect that everything is configurated correctlyactually ive not yet done any user settings the @ will not just highlight the name but also sent a notification to the user
  • Swat 2.1

• Swat 2.1

its unlikely that you can expect new themes soonmaybe in a few monthshowever... the fonts look normal to me... pretty good visibility
  • Swat 2.1

if you would wait until i finished the installation... ive only done about 40-50%
  • Swat 2.1

yeah - sorry there was a problem for some users that i wasnt able to reproduce for a while