Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• The bot can only open one thread for a message. And yes the messages could and should be changed... Ive just set up that feature but about 20% of the plugins have not fully been configured as there are a few thousand options on the Admin panel meanwhile. It requires much time to do the fine tuning. To take away your worries... the forum is able to remove those threads after a specific time if no reply has been done. I just need to do the settings for that feature.... someday.
  • indeednew members get a welcome message insteadproblem with welcome threads was that they spammed the forum pretty much and appeared on the searchproblem with one welcome thread and several welcome posts in there is that it might end in pure chaos when everybody replies there while new welcome messages appear
  • the bot is the same, yes
  • you really suggest a HK droid (HK47)? just giving a hint: the letters in the names stand for their programmingR2D2 = Repair DroidC3P0 = Communication and Protocol DroidHK47 = Hunter Killer I think marvin is a good choice... giving a sad welcome "Here I am, brain the size of a planet, and they ask me to take you to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction, 'cause I don't."
  • well... so now imagine to have a HK droid here just quoting:"Can I break his neck now, master? Just a little? It's been a long time fantasy of mine..." "I am most eager to engage in some unadulterated violence" "Explanation: Its just that... you have all these squishy parts, master. And all that water. How the constant sloshing doesnt drive you mad, I have no idea..." "Explanation: two per cent probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That ma…