Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• (Quote) because of the simple fact that if the server is not well polutated then ill close it for the simple fact that the clans dont have members and cant pay for their systems. I wont pay for an empty server, and when that server has to shut down i will also close down the CF mod, remove it from everywhere and will not develop new versions. next to that explaination id like to point out that i asked this community at the last meeting to work on a PR campaign, news, ads, videosi have no idea w…
  • there was no private meetingthere was a public one announced on this forum and held on the official SWAT channel however... reason for discoveries success is the very successful and aggressive advertisement and the fact that big server attract even more playersactually this community can do something to change the situation... but just talking about it is not the way to go another reason for the success of discovery is the amount of ppl which contribute to the community... but that is purely yo…
  • yeah - ppl are stupidespecially if they listen to mcaffee ive scanned our site with their site advisor with the result that SWAT long time ago had a link to a download on another FL community (haven admins) which contained a file that was reported to be a possible trojan (while mcaffee did not even notice what this so called trojan actually did). Next to that SWAT contains links to other FL communities which are also flagged as "dangerous" because they also contain links to that file.The Crossf…
  • Once Ive found a better way of protecting files i will implement it and it might fix all AV probs... but right now i dont know how to do that
  • good vidas anybody working on the other vids?whats with the help i requested during the last 2 community meetings?