Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Id like to inform you that yesterday my MS3d stopped working (eventhough the serial was entered).That means installing windows again... and much wasted time.I hate milkshape. Yes i do.
  • there are hundreds of posts on forums that exactly tell that you can deinstall ms3d... remove all reg entries... install it and get the same error message even worse... i once installed windows again on a different partition and got that error againmost secure way to fix this problem is to format the hdd and install everything again I also tried to "observe" all changes done with the registry ... there are enough good tools around there... no luck.
  • and blender is absolutly incompatible with freelancer files
  • the problem is that the program is not working anymore (it is not damaged) and it does not accept new keysIt cannot be reactivated... not with regmon... not with any other keys... not with deleting the registry entries that is the problem
  • again... I tried that alreadythe problem are not keys or reg entries if that would be the case there wouldnt be thousands of posts telling that MS3d cant be cracked or that no key is workingthe problem is somewhere else and i seem to waste my time with tries to find a solutionto install windows again and format my hdd does work for sure and is much faster