Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• if you touch just one of the files in the exe dir u will be thrown from the server coz we wont risk that you crash the server
  • sry but haegar and i worked hard on the way CF is running atm and we had very good reasons to do stuff like it was donemanipulations will end in heavy trouble
  • thats not agressive... its a simple statementand since i told you on the chat that you cant use xfire together with CF except you manipulate files... well... a plain simple statement and the way how CF does work is something only haegar and i know... and that will stay this way
  • yeah - and honestly i can understand microsoft very wellit is their work... they can decide if they want to share it with others or notwhat will be the next step?will somebody force a developer to release software which never was meant to be released?`... maybe some secret stuff... like the software for banking systems or the control software for nuclear weaponsevery developers work is protected and why should it be different here or with microsoft?