Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• unless you have 2 or more bodies you can only fly one ship unless you are Q and like to play weird games with picard you cant teleport once around the galaxy just to reach your next ship i would really support the idea to have just one single ship... that makes the game more realistic and RP more important
  • no jokeim playing with that idea since the first release of CF but didnt turn in into reality due to the players but that doesnt mean that just one ship per account is a bad idea 1. you are forced to do RP in the way it is supposed to be... no excuses anymore 2. no F1 use anymore 3. no jumping between system to escape fights 4. no jumps into fights 5. more RP 6. more teamplay 7. more realism 8. the gameplay would be more interesting and challenging since you cant protect your own system... atta…
  • well for now you can keep ur chars... i wont force the community to do that stuff yetbut you wont be able to switch chars like you want when CF1.8 gets releasedthere will be limitations call it a compromise oh and if i would have the time i would play chess with you... would be interesting to know if im still good
  • in the end one char means that you finally have to play the game instead of sitting around bored
  • (Quote) this sounds like it is crap to play the game like it is supposed to be in first playflying from system to system... risking to pass pirate territory when i look back the past years the most fun part for me was to fly together with friends around FL... chasing other players or exploring... sometimes even being chased
  • ok - then lets limit the use of missiles a bitis 10 missiles ok? or do you want me to do it like with the coalition torpedo -> use of cargospace and therefore different amount of missiles depending on the ship
  • yes lets take out missiles and guns from the gamethat will solve many problems and complains you can throw with cotton-wool balls then guys... some changes will come... and i will balance it in the way that missile fighters still can use missiles to win a fight but that they need to stop the endless spammingyou will get familar with it
  • right behind your left ear is a hidden reset button