Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• as some of you already know the Sol war project is currently running good... the core of the game is working and the first mission layouts are in development atm so i started working on CF 1.8 a bitdoing tests... creating new effects (such as a new kind of super blackhole)organizing some new ship modelsand doing fixes and changes on the cf1.7 code well besides a few systems i didnt add much yet but somewhat about 9000 changes on the 1.7 code were done (yes 9000)so the current update from 1.7 to…
  • ok sorry - couldnt finish the post.. (work was calling) right now there are 2 possible servers... a 1&1 server (opteron 175 2.2ghz) and a strato server (opteron 185 -> 2.6ghz)both are dual core... the strato server does cost 10,- more per month (but since the performance should be much better i see no real prob in that) the problem i have with the strato server is that i wont get around the setup fee and that the terms and conditions of that contract are not "cancelation friendly" i need to do …
  • dunno about char whipes... originally there was no whipe planned
  • Chapter 8 Eventhough the Dom'Kavash technology is much more effective than everything we can think of and every try to attack them did fail, it is very surprising that Sirius and even Altair were not overrun by hordes of bio-mechanical ships yet. Of course the people which lost their families and friends in New London, Sol, New Berlin, Omicron Alpha and X-3043 will think different but those Dom'Kavash invasors were nothing more than scouts. Maybe they are searching for something. Prof. Dr. Itao…
  • i believe i announced the infocard update on the other threadbut its going to be very hard realize due to the fact that currently some planets and bases share the same infocardits alot of work to find out which card belongs to which planet but ok - here are a few pics of the new shipsthe quality of the textures is not very good in hardcmp but in game they look much better more will follow
  • thats going to be for the escape pods
  • about those turrets?well yeah - incredible ideaunfortunatly nobody is able to create new hpclasses and so its pretty much impossible to create new kinds of weapons which can be restricted to certain ships only... except i would mount them on the ship without giving the option to change weapons oh and about the ships... i already said that the textures are not shown in a good way on those picshere is something you can compare Hardcmp and the same ship in MS3d additionally to this in FL there wil…
  • alien like
  • (Quote) you see that pic with the yellow skinned bomb?... that should answer ur q
  • coz im not even going to discuss about it
  • if we choose a new installer... then it should be able to handle scripts like FLMM does douninstall should work... and alot of other stuffremember that CF has tons of activation options
  • the installers are mainly based on huge scriptsand in order to get CF installed you will have to add about 7000 new commands to those scripts
  • if you can create something then feel free to do so... we will see if it does work
  • i wanted to use nsis again
  • the current cf installer is in nsisand just alone the script that is used to create the exe installer is 1mb big for cf1.7 there are no real deadlines... i still need much time for CF1.8 and haegar does also need his time for the new tools
  • feel free to do so