Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• At this moment im in the good books of the BUNDSCHUH , so there i was hunting for UNIONER SCALPS.I got BOUNCED by 6 of them & so i returned fire, at that point i was kindly joined by 3 BUNDSCHUH &together we knocked the GRANNY out of them in minutes & I got all 6 SCALPS & my 3 pals flew off.But the FUNNY THING that i saw after slowly flying about a bit was that i thought i was approaching a STILETTO WRECK cos it was dead in the air but getting closer i could make out that it was 1 of my 3 pals.…
  • OK Its a shame the ASF aren,t doing it for me against the CSF
  • ok but S/FOX says they,re not enemies ? anyway it WAS a good ole DING DONG
  • WandererWOW! I didnt even give it a thought about being green with an ALIEN ?.How on earth would you achieve that ? A BRIBE ? Naaaaa UNLESSthe other DOM CLANS are AT WAR with one another?I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THIS Wanderer ? As for the ASF fighting CSF well !! out of 10 RELOADS into the CF system 8of those were dominated by the CSF & the ASF were nowhere to be seen. AjayCollecting CORSAIR SCALPS has been the BREAD & BUTTER of career !OUTCASTS ? Naa they are FAKING EVERYWHERE! & in LARGE NUMBERS …
  • Heh AjayThanks for the HEADS UP! on new gear & DK YOU ARE A STAR !Just DAWNED on me that my Adv POSI SLD is NOT a Mk 2 WHAT A PRICK !