Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• (Quote) Hear hear - I totally agree. This place has changed in many subtle ways - many in a bad way. There is a lot of mistrust and other stuff going on. We all used to be good friends - now many things are secret. I suggest we all do what our parents taught us and treat others how we would like to be treated. The first thing I suggest is to stop this KOS business and say "tax pls2 or "fine pls" before engaging anyone. Giving everyone the opp to either pay or fight. The continuous fighting is g…
  • Listen In April of this year I set a self imposed embargo on BG because of the way I was treated. This was only after stuff going on even before that. Those problems I had - not many cared about - but to their credit some did - some even in BG so thanks. I am not an unfair player - or some bad person, I believe I am quite friendly and helpful person - I just don't like unfairness, bullying etc - even if its in my own clan - I will say it. The Mercs on the server were effectively declared KOS st…
  • (Quote) Burro - sure you plotted against Gal - if u say u did. Fine. Heck I have wanted to do the same against that whole clan - yes and even Gunny and his cronies. Mate BG Gal and BG DS killed my 12 times as I was undocking in an APC in Manchester - one APC against 2 VHF BG experts - hmmm I was waiting to see how many times they would do it - until even after I was bankrupt or not (but yes they have a heart - they stopped at 12) To tell you the truth - some of the stuff they did to me (inclu d…
  • (Quote) I dont mate - it would be stupid of me to think that something I have been doing to BG, and being done to me my BG, would kick this off. LOL this relationship I have with BG started as soon as I tagged as {LP} in January But this stuff going on is completely nuts and not the server I been part of since Dec 05 and even before that. If you want to kill the Bee Gees and Doughnut eating cops - lets do it the old fashion way. The KOS on mercs needs to stop, infact all KOS need to stop. DD Ha…
  • I remember coming back from a 2 week holiday to Crossfire. Within a few days MN had placed numerous bounties on my store, both my trains, all my fighters - and everywhere I went I had IOC and BG and everyone else after me. As soon as I had logged in, even before I had undocked, bang, bang, 1,2,3 console bounties placed on me. I switched to another char, say my store, bang bang, another few bounties on me. I could not trade, could not go anywhere without being chased. I even complained here abou…
  • (Quote) Slayer - I did not need you to respond Oh - I killed you with no prior warning? Shame that. Yes I admit it. And by the way that sort of behaviour has been acceptable to both BG and LP since Jan 07. Yes, you switched immediately to your fighter and said what I did was an act of WAR. *******background info************* When Gunny, Fixer and BG Boyscout effectively KOS me for more than a month when I first joined LP in Rheinland as I was trading - do you know the amount of times I switched…
  • (Quote) Well that is my point, BG don't ever pay taxes, so is there any point asking for it? This is why our roleplay is just about - killing each other. BG LP roleplay is pvp - not pirates, smugglers, police, etc However, choices 2-4 were still available to you. Maybe I would have said "tax pls" next time, but we could not explore that cos you switched to a fighter and declared WAR. However LP have agreed to say "tax pls" in all our encounters for now on - which still wont help us cos you wont…
  • (Quote) LOL - you guys are so funny its unbelievable. You don't think something as important as this should not be posted on Server News? Let me see - the main deposit for important info is SWAT forum - not the server. But its typical of the way info is disseminated here and I suggest communications is something we could all improve upon. You can be sure if BG posted this on SWAT I would have respected your decision and it aint no good blaming my fellow LPs for not telling me - I blame BG for p…
  • Sure mate - I cant disagree with anything you said here. I have invaded Custodian myself Yep sure, it's personal, it's emotional, you Slayer are in my house most evenings - welcome by the way. We all have at least one thing in common - and that is this place. Somewhere along the line we have forgotten to say gf and we don't know when to stop anymore. A long time ago - OP said to me - killed by an npc or killed by a player - what's the difference? I am suggesting all relationships set back to nu…
  • (Quote) Officer Crimson There is no Slayer v Azadur We were having a simple conversation - that is all. As some of my mates here will tell you - I am very bad at techinics like MSN - and only usually only discuss stuff openly and on forum. Secondly - yep - I have deleted nearly all of my pics I have collected along the way Third - I have started using the ignore command online to prevent ALL NON ALLIED SERVER CLANS talking crap with me - it casued a slight problem - for example when I asked for…
  • For the record I will post here in response to comments about me "deserving" stuff, as I am apparently - a well known trouble maker. In my previous life here, people that know/knew me can comment on whether I entered clan systems without permission As LP since Jan 07 Tarsus - Only went in there once (in nine months) without permission straight after CFPD Ice entered D without permiss and a few days CFPD Wood went in and killed an LP Store Custodian - Only went in there in my period of madness, …