Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Ok people I will try be as sort as I can few days ago my friend (aurelcici) was penalty by a GR cuz he was idling with 60 mill here is not about credits its about abuse , yeah that rule exist I mean indlling is not ok when server is full and a player who sit afk to much can block others to join server but come on server is not full LOL ok lets say the punish is stil valid cuz rules are rules but aurel had very very sad reson to by afk cuz when he was afk he need it stay at his father head who g…
  • AUREL is not the only one who sit afk much are lots of VIPs who log in and come here on site they dont get punish , server preformace is drop maybe but here on CF are lot of players who have hard lag ,loss , fluct ,they dont disrupt server performance ? and lets be honest here if u really what for player stop idlling set the server for kick players out when they sit to much on base or indlling in space that is possible i saw this on lots of server cuz in this condition if i play and i go to cra…
  • yes ICE u right aurel play i think about 3-4 years here he always play like that afk alot he play form his work place and so on why just now he bother someone u people are real ? and yes in last weeks he have very very big RL problems his mother past away 2-3 weeks ago and he take care of his father who was very sick just to explain u the whole situation even i said the penalty is valid till one point but u people dont understand , basicly when he was fined (penalty) in that moment ( time perio…
  • yup Ice this guy PLAYED a lot only maybe Spock is as active as him and all the time he play with one and same ID (chars) thas way he has so many hours on one ship, he love this game ( Freelancer) and he like this mod just to show u someting 5 aurelcici001 597678 79 $373,717,616 34,209 1161:59:39 2179 117 117 143 16:33:41 – 06 May 14 http://www.crossfire.swat-portal.com/?page_id=41505 this is his NPCs (missions) ship ,he have only one this char more then 1000 hours, he have killed more aliens NP…
  • (Quote) this is a joke i supose , let me repeat aurel play like this (afk breaks) sience beging (last 3-4 years) dont wrorrie he was spoted and notice for long time but he was let to play like this i wonder why? here is about someting else but iam not enter into details sience i dont have any proof Yes maybe this sounds like defending a player, i do this cuz i know his situation (RL) and not only , this player is not the first time when he was punish, did i ever try defend him or ask to tolerat…