Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• [box][contentbox][box][contentbox][box][contentbox][box][contentbox][box][contentbox][box]I tried to preview my post but accidentaly submitted it :schaem: Hope this thread will be deleted when tests are over.[/box][/contentbox][/box][/contentbox][/box][/contentbox][/box][/contentbox][/box][/contentbox][/box]- Wanderer -
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)What about community groups & their forums? Can they (the forums) be restored, maybe in a different place? - Wanderer -
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Ok. I was just worrying about the old content of community group forums, will it be moved too? - Wanderer -
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Then I can volunteer to do this work manually for IOC when we get our own sub-forum here (if you provide the content in a form of text file or something).We had a lof of important stuff there. - Wanderer - P.S. Huor means these colours I think: link but another version could solve the problem: (Code, 1 line)
  • But I can't access the old forum now. Here is the link to IOC page: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…oupBoardThread&groupID=10When I try to follow it, a fatal error occurs. - Wanderer -
  • Lexicon-in-table test: Oxygen Hmm when I press "Preview", damn lexicon is always there even though "Recognize lexicon articles automatically" box in Settings is unchecked.Looks like settings are not applied when previewing a post. Also I wonder where default post settings can be changed once and for all, so as not to unheck boxes every time... - Wanderer -