Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• You don't have CG yet?Inner Core is the last place you should explore without Gatlings. Or W'ar-sys/Kelyrd-rays/Ther'hons for that matter.I can actually help you with even W'ar-sy Propulsors and Gatlings. And maybe even get you to Inner Core.
  • AFAIK Rooster is already a Lt.He became one after one hell of a trip through most of the Inner Core... and I agree that he deserved it, as it was me who led him.
  • Present day.Somewhere in Pyrrdra. A Virginia Class Liberty Dreadnought was adrift near the Repair Buoy. Its bridge, however, was not as inactive...-We just need more time to replenish our shields - Captain of the ship noted. - The battlegroup we destroyed apparently was moving to Celldra...-Commander, we are getting a weird signal on the Dom'Setek lines again - the radio operator intervened. - This time I probably found something about it. It uses encryption similar to the signals we intercepte…
  • I meant time of day.
  • 10 pm Servertime... around 6 am for me. Still, will set up an alarm clock then.
  • Oops, accidental dislike.Yes, it will be 6 am, edited my post above. Well, at least it's not 4 am
  • Sorry for stealing the show in advance. Inbound messageFrom: Igor E. FlyaginTo: Project Wolfpack [CNS K-719 Baneblade; CNS K-795 Ferik Jurgen; CNS K-999 Tzeentch; CNS K-115 Drachenfels]Topic: Operation Flamestrike IIAttached link: Project "SANRAI"Message begins:I do not need to explain what we have here. We need to help our allies, however, the Dom'Setek and the Sentinel are mounting a search-and-destroy operation in Celldra. They spread their fleet in Celldra system, which leaves them vulnerab…
  • INCOMING TRANSMISSIONReceivers: Deep Space 17; The Mercy Dark; Coalition HQTransmission source: Ship-mounted transmitter (ship identified as CNS I-939 "Stranger")Transmission begins."To people concerned with the project Deep Space 17 and to my boss.Today, 24.06.3017, me and two more pilots - a |DP| pilot known as dented_ship and freelancer tagged |'V'| - went on a recon mission through conquered territory. We have discovered some changes in the current situation:1) Dom'Setek and Sentinel have t…
  • Okay, I've got more thoughts on it.The event time might be a problem. I'd propose the next weekend, 1st and 2nd of July. I need to think more about the time of day, but it will probably be a Servertime morning so I don't have to get up at 4 a.m. This can be discussed. We can separate the event into several parts.1) A false flag operation in Sadurn. Fly around the system and attack targets of opportunity. Participants should be armed with either Ther'hon Cannons and/or Cer'lor Emitters. Route wo…
  • The final plan of the operation has been developed. Operation Podstava, Raid I:Time: 01.07.2017; 08:00 servertimeDuration: Until we finish the route OR are forced to withdraw (too heavy losses or fatigued)We might want to limit the amount of participants for this one, or break into wings of three. I might have to determine the wing leaders on place.Participants should be armed with either Ther'hon Cannons and/or Cer'lor Emitters. Use missiles/torps/any other human-origin weapons only when absol…
  • Eh, it's np, RL always goes first.
  • Deep Space 17Bar Senior Lieutenant Ivan "Ajay" K walked in on shaky legs and came up to the stand.The bar was deserted, the station was still undermanned and nobody at that moment could take over the role of the bartrender. Station inhabitants did that when they could, sometimes even Ajay himself - so he had access to the drinks storage. He opened the fridge and pulled out a liter bottle of "Tarhun", then headed to one of the tables, sat down - or to be more correct, crashed - on a seat near it…
  • IC WAR THEATRE SITUATION REPORTTO WHOEVER IT MAY CONCERN Recently hostile forces have deployed an another attempt to break through Weth system. The Warrior ships managed to break through, and several managed to reach the Lightning Strike distance of Mirtrak Battle Station and teleported several commando squads inside the station. Only one squad survived teleportation and was hunted down and eliminated by both Dom'Kavash combat drones and two Black Guard volunteers currently deployed aboard Mirt…
  • Meanwhile... "What is it now, comrade Captain 2nd Rank? I'm fresh out of Weth Crucible and haven't slept for days!" - Ajay asked as Strakhov, commander of K-719, contacted him."I need you to relay something to our allies. We have recently trashed a Dom'Razak mothership heading to Weth. It was loaded with something we think was a new directed energy weapons. We secured a few samples and dismantled a couple. I'm sending you schematics right now.", the battleship commander said.Ajay took a look at…
  • My mission briefing post is restored, located at the top of this page. Please read, it explains one of the most important mission conditions. Also, taking down that MS wasn't much hard, just long. Cruisers, or a Warrior Mothership would be much harder (denser turret coverage).
  • In short, it was fun, it was epic and it was even somewhat less of a fustercluck than I expected by the time second flight began. Everyone thanks for participating! Alas, I got only 4 screenies. And sorry for no SweetFX; I decided to turn it off for better performance.
  • Next day... The door to the briefing room opened. "Speak of the devil...", Danzel muttered as Ajay walked in. He had bags under his eyes, albeit not as large as they were a week ago, and his head was bandaged."Greetings, comrades. Dennzio, I'm glad to see that you are recovering quickly", he said, "I just wish I'd got there sooner""Don't beat yourself up", Dennzio replied. "Just get on with the report on situation in Weth.""I have recently arrived from Mirtrrak Battle Station", Ajay began, quie…