Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Open story with an old save renders a lot of stations saying I'm not advanced enough to do missions, stations I could get missions from before i installed CF, and it's hampering my money making....again tried to search for this answer but not found anything. How come it doesn't work? I don't want to do the CF story with this save so not worried about that but normal missions I'd like to be able to do, can't level up anymore now anyway so can't see how i become more advanced. How come CF hates o…
  • Ah sorry about that, was trying not to mess up the place with threads here and there for all the problems/questions I have. I tried using a normal save with CF for a while and it was going ok with exploring but then when I tried to make money missioning I came across this problem. I've reinstalled FL a few times now trying to get my old saves working but it's not for happening completely ok like I want so I'll take your advice and start out from new with CF. If you feel so inclined please PM me…
  • Thank you RayOK, I umderstand now. I wasn't paying enough attention before when they said it changed, i thought that was for MP only.