Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• I currently play Freelancer and CF2.0 as Wombat1940 and have completed all campaigns and visited and mapped every System in SP. This has all been done over the last 8 years. I would now like to again commence, totally from the beginning of Freelancer, as if a so called novice player. At the moment when I commence CF2.0 as a new player it takes me straight to level 18, I assume because it knows I've already completed the Freelancer Campaign. However, maybe CF2.0 starts at level 18. I can't rememb…
  • Thanks Ili'.No I wouldn't map everything again. But I would complete the campaigns. I have a very bad memory (hospital induced) and have forgotten anything about the campaigns. (Although the name Hovis does ring a bell …… Ha!). The mapping was completed in conjunction with Martind Forlon who wrote the System Info for each System. Both are available at WIKI.
  • Thanks Wanderer. Yes that helps. It seems a simple solution for me to try.For interest, what does 'Open SP' infer? What is different about it compared to not opening it? Thanks.
  • (Quote from ILIYAN)Unfortunately my very poor memory does extend into my normal life, however …….. playing Freelancer and CF2.0 again, will be like a new experience so it does have some +ve's. It just makes it hard to build on previously leant experiences. Fortunately, I haven't forgotten how to read or write. Ha! But mastering simple tasks here at the Forum have to be constantly re-learnt. Like: "Quoting", which I now achieved with this post.
  • (Quote from (IOC)Wanderer)I also have "Freelancer" installed on another computer. But where are the Launcher setting in Freelancer, even making the simple choice of playing in SP or MP modes? And what about Windows mode or non-Windows mode? Thanks.
  • (Quote from (IOC)Wanderer)Oh it worked perfectly. I do remember that introductory video, and how great to see it again!
  • I was able to get Freelancer running on my Tablet and CF2.0 (OpenSP unchecked) on my Notebook.I commenced the Campaign in CF2.0 and found Juni in the bar in Manhattan. There was also a CF2.0 promotional billboard running on the side of a building as I landed in Manhattan.This, of course, was not the case with the Freelancer Campaign running on the Tablet, in fact, I'm unsure it was the Campaign at all! Trent was dressed very differently, looked different without his CF2.0 tattoo, Juni was not in…
  • (Quote from ILIYAN)That's very interesting as maybe I never played the CF2.0 Campaign. I played the Freelancer Campaign from the disk which I still have. Well …. I thought I did ….. I'm sure I did ……. (me and my bloody memory, or the lack of it. Ha!)(Quote from ILIYAN)In CF2.0 I did, but hadn't taken any missions in Freelancer and that's where I thought achieved level 2 upon launching.And in Freelancer, where is Juni ? She's not in the Bar.Thanks.
  • (Quote from ILIYAN)Ok ………(Quote from ILIYAN)[Remembering I have: Freelancer running on my Tablet and CF2.0 running on my Notebook.]In CF2.0 (on my Notebook) when Trent goes to the bar for the first time, Juni is sitting with "friend" and when he (Trent) speaks to her she directs him to the Armory. No problem.In Freelancer (on my Tablet) when I go to the Bar for the first time, Juni is not there. Trent cannot and has not spoken to her. Why is she not there?However, at the moment I'm having troubl…
  • (Quote from (IOC)Wanderer)I need to understand what do you mean by "FL+CF2.0" ?The video clip you show is what I see in FL (or at least I think it is …….). Can't fully check at the moment because of the problem with my Tablet (see post above).When I play the alternative CF.20 video clip (on my Notebook), Trent is dressed differently and has facial tattoos.
  • (Quote from (IOC)Wanderer)No, No ……. that's fine. Thanks.(Quote from (IOC)Wanderer)Right …… but when you say "wrong on the Tablet", what do you mean? Maybe that Juni is not in the bar?When I get the tablet fixed, I'm going to reinstall Freelancer from the Disk which I have with me in Bali. [Can't travel without it, it means so much to me …….]Then I'll have a genuine Freelancer game (on the Tablet) and a genuine FL+CF2.0 game on the Notebook.(Quote from (IOC)Wanderer)Oh that's good and explains a…