Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• (Quote from Santiago Llorens)Thanks for that. I will try your =Empire Mod=, but at the moment busy with other things. However, there also seems so much hostility here at the Forum, towards the Mod, and I'm too naïve to understand why. Its probably better if we discuss it elsewhere. I'm already in trouble here of my forthrightness. I'll be in touch …….This post will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.
  • Op, I'm always nervous about "challenging" what posts "claim" have been done here. I don't doubt what you say is true, but do "we" outside "moderator thread/post access" see any evidence to support such claims. All we see is the blanket removal of so called "lies, insulting and threatening posts". Your words. Do you think we are not able to form our own opinion about such issues ? All we see are the positive posts, the ones you have approved for posting, so what do you expect us to feel. Even th…
  • (Quote from wombat1940)Unedited! Thanks!
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon)Yes ….. I understand. I'm afraid I'm too trusting. I'd be the worst Moderator ever! But sometimes, sometimes, just sometimes …. I have to moderator my own posts. You just think "What the F*** !!!" But I settle down …… most times.
  • No, no ....... I understand. This …….This post will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.……. is a bit of a joke between us. I've forgotten which post initiated it, but there was something unusual about it and I forget what it was.Ok, I'll coming clean …… publicly ….I used it unfairly.Why have I changed?I've seen the offending posts ……. bloody hell! Its different when you see them in black and white ……. bloody hell …… they are libellous.Sorry SL, you've lost me …….. This p…
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon)So do I. ( …… bloody Moderators again …… sticking their nose in ……….. Joking, just joking !!! )
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon)……..… ……….
  • I have found this a very revealing thread. Taught me a few lessons, revived my confidence in Moderators which was seriously flagging (sorry about that). I feel comfortable here again. Not them and us as I was feeling. When it was needed, we all pulled together. We were able to "talk about things". OP really contributed which I really appreciated. I still don't agree with all he says, however we can talk about it in an objective manner. Its all been good and I hope maybe others see things in a di…