Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• No sorry I can't, but I've gone the way to Elite Dangerous and Eve sound just as "crazy". Its just the size of ED. If Eve is anything as big and as involved and as hard to learn, them I wish you good luck. Having said that, and if Eve is similar in size and difficulty to ED, the rewards are huge …..
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)That's Eve or ED or both?
  • (Quote from (IOC)Scarface135)Its my second go at ED. Gave up in disgust the first time. This time it's taken me 100 of hours in the cockpit, at the forum. But I can launch from a station, dock at a station (all in auto, manual yet to achieve) and commute between two star systems. In the case of ED its all there. Brilliantly and very carefully developed, but you've just got to dig it out …… and when you do achieve, the fulfilment is huge! Sorry …… this is an EVE thread, but if its the same …… wel…
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Ok. So YOU did mean ED. Very interesting, particularly with your skills and background …..
  • (Quote from wombat1940)However, that not to knock CF2.0. I love it here. Its so much easier and very, very entertaining. I tell others at ED in private posts about CF2.0. I'm sure, like me, there's a place for ED AND CF2.0.