Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• I'm a real novice here and it shows ...... but I am prepared to donate (and will do so shortly) and to give up my time to help in whatever way I am capable of doing. At the moment I'm "fiddling" with completing/"improving" map images for Crossfire2.0 Sirius Sector. Sorry Michael ........ you seem to have the overall responsibility for this. However, every image I produce goes though Martind Forlon for approval and its subsequent possible inclusion. But this thread is about a much bigger issue a…
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)I'm sure it will be. Besides I now think, as I've previously said, the problem is/was my end. Great job mate! I've missed it ........ OK . Back to work. More map images on there way.
  • Its seems very user friendly. My only problem is the missing Wiki Maps. With direction from Martind I'm producing new images for the Sirius Sector Maps. The Wiki Maps gave me something to compare my images with in regard to checking to see I hadn't missed anything. However I can wait for the manual transfer of the same. It won't stop me making new images in the meantime. Just stop me checking them. But that can wait. Its really nice here ...... it was good before, but its a lot better now. Well…
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Sorry but where's "the backup link above" ?
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon)OH MY GOD!!! I had hope there was something like this available to a humble private like me! But I thought it would be restricted to Admin's etc. only. You know: people don't like change and would be with the old forever ..... Martind. I'll check those images now ....... please stand by ....
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Yes I understand. But giving others access to it, was to my surprise. Its a saviour for me with the imaging but it must be doubly essential for people like you. Anyway......enough from me. Good luck. We're all behind you in what you're doing and so far it looks fantastic. Wombat out.
  • Very much faster for me ........ No repeat login error message ........................ yet
  • I just wish I could understand more of what's going on here. It sounds so exciting and valuable for the future of CF2.0. The new portal is fantastic! I wonder around here …. looking here ….. looking there ….. just amazed at what I see and read. It all adds to my affinity with CF2.0 and everyday reality gets closer for me. Little things like Martind's introductions to each System at WIKI's "Sectors and Systems" Section. eg. Telosis … its a source for mining Alien Organisms! …… That newly found j…
  • Go and shout yourself a beer. Gees! You've earned it! ("Shout": Australian slang pub word to buy drinks. Like you'll be at the bar and someone says: "Its your shout Fred! Ha!")
  • (Quote)Love it!!! Can I borrow these …….. ?
  • I've lost touch with all of this OP. Been away, no memory, forgetful, too bloody old …….. but is it all fixed now?
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Thank goodness. I'd be lost without it.