Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I've made a number of changes to the ....../DATA/constants.ini file, but they remain unchanged when re-running CF2.0. Why is this? Thanks
  • Quote: "editing that file is cheating and also violates the CF license agreement"Quote: " For MP you change settings that could affect your game play towards those of other players. Hence we remove it, so all "should" play under the same settings." I understand all of this, except maybe the reference to the licensing agreement. However any changes I wish to make are for SP only. ie. My own personal use. I've done the MP thing, and the fortunate/unfortunate things that come with it with other si…
  • In reference to the Agreement.My fault. I, maybe we, never read these agreements before I/we download. I meant no harm by what I asked. If I had intended "to do a mischief", I would not have openly posted any intent. Thank you for drawing it to my attention. A lesson learn.
  • In reference to "file protection".Yes ....... I understand and really that's all I needed to know. I don't understand how and I don't need to know. But I do understand why. MP would be a joke if we were all playing under different rules.Thank you.Wombat out.
  • Understand. Glad we've cleared all that up. And not one "flaming" moment. By the by: great sim mod.