Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Spylegs mouse looks more like a destroyer of hands and fingers, instead of something you could safely use to play CF Mod
  • I prefer a simple 3 button wireless laser mouse. Dont need a ton of buttons to play a game.
  • You guys must of had really crappy Logitech Wireless Mouses, cause I have had mine for about 3 years now, and have never had any of the problems or issues you all stated about a wireless laser mouse. It all just depends on what model it is and what company that made it. Cause obv if you buy something from a crappy electronics company then the item will be crap in return. But if you buy something from a good company known for making rally good quality electronics then you wont have the issues sta…
  • These are the current list of mouses I am looking to buy within next 1 to 2 months to replace my current mouse MaurusGenius DeathTakerGenius G700Logitech - Wireless Gaming Mouse G700 G300Logitech - Logitech® Gaming Mouse G300 Razer Orochi Black Chrome MouseRazer Orochi Black Chrome Edition Mouse also expecting this mouse pad within next couple days to a week I hopeYear Of The Dragon - Mousepad from Zazzle.com Honestly though, most likely will not get any of the Logitech Mouses, as I never liked…
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) What kind of mouse do you use then?
  • there is no flaming going on in thread what are you talking about?
  • Obv Michael Leaning more towards getting either the Maurus or DeathTaker, as I have heard nothing but extremely good things about them, and have yet to find a single bad review about either of them. Which is what I look for when I research into purchasing a new mouse.
  • if you found one cool, i looked through like 20 pages of google on both.
  • (Quote from /V\ichael) No what he means is that the Genius Maurus is more ideally set up for FPS and other types of shooter games like Crossfire Mod and so forth. Where as the Genius DeathTaker is programmed and set up to be at its best in MMO games like WoW, and others like that, and RTS games like Starcraft 2. (Quote from spylegs) Logitech = Crap, been proven to many times. They are a company that gets credit off of past great mouses and other accessories and not about fact how they are now u…